From start to Crown in 2 hours!
So Why CEREC crown instead of a conventional one?
- Spend less time in the dental chair – with half the number of appointments, with fewer local anesthetic episodes.
- Keep more of your natural tooth. We can make preparations for these crowns without cutting away as much of your natural tooth, in some cases by preparing a 3/4 crown, known as an onlay.
- Use only porcelain. Many lab crowns have a metal substrate that porcelain is bonded to. Cerec crowns are made entirely of porcelain – this means lower chances of allergic or immune response to the material in the crown.
- Enjoy a better product for the same or less cost than a traditional crown, and sometimes less for a 3/4 crown
- Don't worry! There is less chance for complications with a same day crown, especially since there is no temporary to break or come off.
Introducing the amazing CEREC system! CEREC enables Smith Dental Care to offer same day crowns and is the most advanced, computerized dental technology in the world. CEREC allows us to create precise, color-matched ceramic and porcelain fillings, crowns, onlays and most of the restorations you will ever need, in just one appointment!