Dental implants are used for patients who have lost a tooth, or several teeth because of decay, periodontal disease, or because of an injury. An artificial tooth root is placed in your jaw to hold your new tooth or bridge. The new root bonds and integrates with your bone, which securely holds in your new teeth.
- Are you thinking about dental implants?
- Have you been struggling with a loose denture, thinking that it will fall out?
- What about missing teeth?
- Is there a way to fix a space so that you can eat and chew normal again?
- What about my tooth with multiple root canals that just doesn’t feel right?
If you said yes to any of these questions, dental implants are the best solution for you. Your smile can be complete!
Dental implants can be used to support implant-supported bridges, crowns, or dentures. Many patients experience greater confidence and comfort with dental implants than with traditional dentures.
What dental implants can do for you.
- Dental implants can replace one or several teeth without bothering the surrounding teeth.
- Dental implants can relieve the need for removable, partial dentures.
- Dental implants can support dentures.
Call today for your free consultation! Let Smith Dental Care help you make the best decision based on your individual circumstance.